SMA Sunny Island Battery Inverter
Warranty: 5-year product warranty
Designed for rough ambient conditions for stand alone or grid back up operation. All Sunny Islands are 48V.
- Compatible with many well-known brands of lithium-ion battery and all lead-acid batteries
- Includes integrated Wi-Fi and Ethernet interfaces
- Allows set-up using laptop or Smart device (phone or tablet)
- IP54 protection to allow outdoor installation if required.
- High efficiency (>95%);
- Low standby & idle consumption (25W/4W);
- Operating temperature range of -25 to +60 deg C.
- OptiCool system ensures high power in high temperatures by cooling the encapsulated transformer but keeping air ventilation away from coated circuit boards & electronics to ensure high protection for humid or salty atmospheres.
- Includes two free programmable relays per unit to enable load shedding or other use and timers to enable daily, weekly, or monthly functions.
In single-phase systems only one SMA Sunny Island inverter can be used. Three-phase systems can be achieved using a cluster of three SMA Sunny Island inverters.