170W TESUP Flexible Solar Panel (waterproof) - Monocrystalline Cells
Warranty:5-year linear performance warranty
It can be walked on!
- Ultra-lightweight: Less than 2.9 kg/m2
- Patented structure: Overall thickness only 2 mm
- Glass-fibre reinforced plastic in front and behind the cells, soil-resistant surface
- Flexibility: Flexible adjustment to the application surface
This high efficiency waterproof 170W flexible solar panel is perfect for permanent outdoor use to provide free electricity for charging 12V batteries to power various applications. The panel is ideal for curved roofs on boats, caravans, motorhomes, RVs etc. because it can easily fit the shape of the roof when mounted. It can be fitted in many ways to different applications; using screws or bolts, secured with self-tapping screws, Tenax fasteners, DST (Double-sided Tapes) and or zipping (not included).
A specially textured surface which significantly reduces the light reflection and improves performance in low light and cloudy conditions. Robust construction using plastic reinforced with glass fibre to create a sturdy and durable solar panel that can be walked on.
The panel is incredibly light, only 2.9 kg and is very thin; just 2 cm, which is great for motorhome and caravan roofs.
High resistance to the saltwater environment with a sealed waterproof design makes this solar panel perfect for boats and marine applications.
- Number of cells: 48 (6x8)
- Dimensions “front junction box” (L x W x T): 1125x800x3 mm
- Weight: 2.9 kg
- Power: 170 Wp
- Power Tolerance: +/– 3%
- Rated Voltage (Vmpp): 29.4 V
- Rated Current (Impp): 5.84 A
- Open-circuit voltage (Voc): 34.6 V
- Short-curcuit current (Isc): 6.15 A
Carton box dimensions: 1200x850x30 mm
Commodity code for importing is 8501612099
Commodity code for exporting and Intrastat reporting is 85016120
This flexible solar panel with 20% efficiency and an area of 0.88 m2 will produce 173 W at Standard Test Conditions (irradiance of 1000 W/m2), but it can produce more when the sun is high in the sky and will produce less in cloudy conditions or when the sun is low in the sky.