100W 12V TESUP Black Solar Panel (waterproof) - Monocrystalline Cells
Warranty: 5-year linear performance warranty
Cable length now 5 meters
This mono-crystalline black solar panel is designed to withstand heavy snow and wind loads. The back of the panel features a waterproof junction box and MC4 leads for easy plug and play use! Use this panel alone or add additional panels to create a custom solar energy system.
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance, Withstand high winds (2400 Pa) and snow loads (5400 Pa). IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing. Compatible with different mounting systems such as Z-brackets, Pole Mounts, and Tilt Mounts.
- High module conversion efficiency. Ideal output: 500Wh per day (depending on the availability of sunlight). Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- Advanced encapsulation material with multilayered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life. Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades.
- Note: Goood News! Now, it isn’t fully black.
This high efficiency waterproof 100 flexible solar panel is perfect for permanent outdoor use to provide free electricity for charging 12V batteries to power various applications. The panel is ideal for curved roofs on boats, caravans, motorhomes, RVs etc. because it can easily fit the shape of the roof when mounted.
The panel is monocrystalline and fully black, it captures sunlight better.
High resistance to the saltwater environment with a sealed waterproof design makes this solar panel perfect for boats and marine applications.
- Number of cells: 32 (4x8)
- Dimensions (L x W x T): 945x670x30 mm
- Weight: 6 kg
- Power: 100 Wp
- Power Tolerance: +/– 3%
- Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
- Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.2V
- Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.50A
- Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.4V
- Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.70A
Carton box dimensions: 1200x850x30 mm
Commodity code for importing is 8501612099
Commodity code for exporting and Intrastat reporting is 85016120
This solar panel with >20% efficiency and an area of 0.5 m2 will produce 100 W at Standard Test Conditions (irradiance of 1000 W/m2), but it can produce more when the sun is high in the sky and will produce less in cloudy conditions or when the sun is low in the sky.